12/19/2015

exchange people are the best people ❤

"exchange people are the best people", this quote is so fucking true! when I decided to go abroad, over one year ago, I never imagined how many great friends from all over the world I would win. people that understand how I feel, in every situation. people that go through the same. people that are just amazing friends & people that I won't ever let go out of my life!
there are german people, spread all over the world, that I met one year ago. the honor of knowing them always shows me that my exchange year was the right decision. there are german people here in Brazil, strangers in the beginning and now some of the best friends I ever had. and last but not least there is my international squad, people from all over the world, that mean so much to me. I love you all!❤













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen