12/15/2015

Shanghai - my love

12/15/2015, 11:14pm, brazilian time
sitting here in my brazilian home but being somewhere else, with my thoughts & my heart. no, not @home in Germany. but in a city I fell in love with this year. my love is called Shanghai, the megacity with 25 million inhabitants along the river Huang Pu, China. actually looking at the amazing shots & pictures we took there & missing this time & this amazing city. I simply never fell this fast & this hard in my entire life before. this city literally took pieces of my heart & still keeps them, waiting for my return. I just can promise to come back & I will!
I wish my eyes could take pictures. In fact, they can't & so we let our cameras do a good job. here are just some impressions of Shanghai's different sides.

night view from "The Bund"

my sister & me

zhouzhuang water town

jade Buddha temple

daily view out of my room
 (never slept so good before)

amazing view ❤

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen